With its craftsmen styling and substantial design elements, the Highlands Loft offers an impressive blend of function, style and versatility. The dresser/chest end can be positioned on either end of the loft and offers tremendous storage capabilities. Shelves are integrated above the dresser/chest for more organization. The loft comes as a full or twin upper bed and the customer can choose between a desk, full lower bed or simply leaving the space under the loft open. Whether you are looking for a great office for your child, more floor space or simply more storage, the Highlands Loft is versatile and ready to assist.
Twin Loft - 82.25" x 43.5"D x 68.6"H
Twin Loft w/ Desk - 82.25" x 43.5"D x 68.6"H
Twin Loft w/ Bottom Bed - 82.25" x 79.25"D x 68.6"H
Full Loft - 82.25" x 59"D x 68.6"H
Full Loft w/ Desk - 82.25" x 59"D x 68.6"H
Full Loft w/ Bottom Bed - 82.25" x 79.25"D x 68.6"H
- Hand crafted using Solid eastern US poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this loft is available in either white driftwood and white finishes.
- The twin loft features a 4 drawer chest end, the full loft features a 6 drawer dresser end.
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- The loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8″ in height.
- The loft has the option of a desk or full size lower bed.
- The loft meets, or exceeds, all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.