The Lake House Loft not only offers tremendous storage and function, it does it with the ageless style of an American original. The loft is available with a full or twin upper bed and features a modular dresser/chest end with integrated shelving. You can choose to use the area under the loft as a grand office with the addition of an integrated desk or add more sleeping space with the addition of a full size lower bed. If you simply need more space, you can leave the space under the loft open.
Lake House Loft - ETA Dec 2020
- Hand crafted using Solid eastern US poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this loft is available in either white or stone finishes.
- The twin loft features a 4 drawer chest end, the full loft features a 6 drawer dresser end.
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- The loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8″ in height.
- The loft has the option of a desk or full size lower bed.
- The loft meets, or exceeds, all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.