The Diamante Forever Crib is a 4 in 1 crib: it converts to a Toddler Bed, to a Daybed and then to a Full-Size Bed. It is an elegant reflection of classic Italian design paired with a beautiful diamond tufted fabric panel tucked into the headboard. It’s crafted from select sustainable hardwood. Tested to meet or exceed all required US and Canada standards. GreenGuard Gold Certified.
The toddler rail and the full-size bed rails are sold separately. We strongly recommend that the conversion rails be purchased at the same time as the crib.
Diamante [dja’mante], diamond in Italian, is also the name of a tiny seaside town in along the southern Italy, whose beauty is the inspiration for the Diamante Collection. The 3 cribs in this collection feature a sweetly tufted panel in fabric (the 2400 crib), gray vinyl (2401) or white vinyl (2402). All cribs and case goods are built from the best solid woods and veneers. All finishes are non-toxic and regularly tested for lead content. The cribs are GreenGuard Gold certified.
57 x 31 x 48
– Superior Italian design from 100 years of furniture manufacturing experience
– Cribsconvert to toddler beds, child’s daybeds and full- size beds (rails sold separately)
– Cribs have 3 different mattress height levels
– Most cases have adjustable levelers on front posts/feet
– Nylon glides on cribs and cases to help prevent
scratching of floors
Superior Safety & Commitment to Client
- JPMA member since 1971
- All cribs and cases are tested to voluntary American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards
- All products are compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommendations
- Furniture meets or exceeds all mandatory and voluntary standards for all products for both US and Canada
- Every production run is tested to exceed all required lead standards
GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED
- Green Guard Gold Certification
- Solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact
- Non-toxic finishes regularly tested by independent laboratories
- CARB compliant composite woods certified to meet formaldehyde standards